Here in New Orleans, at my favorite local voodoo store “Island of Salvation” Botanica, they sell out of the Bend Over Candles weekly. I asked why, and I was told it was most popular to bend ones husband or boyfriend towards ones desires. But the Bend Over candle is also used to bend the will of many other types of situations, such as getting a legal situation to go your way.
The bend over oil and bend over powder can be used creativity, such as:
- Add a few drops each day to your bendover candle
- Put this in places that you know the person or people you wish to dominate will touch or step.
- You can also transfer this to them by handshake. It prevents them from breaking agreements with you without suffering greatly for it.
- You can also mix this with a little of your pee and put a drop under the insole of his right shoe.
- Put the oil in their shampoo or soap
- Give them a massage with a little added to the massage cream
My other tip is to use the bend over oil on a purple candle. The color purple is typically concerned with power, psychic ability, commanding, compelling, controlling, or bending others to one’s will. Spells having to do with power, invocation, and controlling will include the color purple. Purple may also be used for peace, protection, and abundance purposes. Purple is associated with strong or gentle energies, and can be coercive or subtly suggestive.
You can buy your bend over oil and power, but here is a very easy recipe for Bend Over Oil, so why not make a batch of your own!
Bend Over Recipes
The base for the “bend over” is natural licorice, orris, and calamus. After these 3, it will be your own addition for your purpose.
This spell can used anytime you want to get control over another person and bend them to your will. You can purchase Bend Over Powder and Bend Over Oil or you can make your own from the following recipes:
Make Your Own Bend Over Powder
If you can only get 1 or two of the base ingredients, then work with what you have in your pantry. For example:
Combine equal parts of the following:
- Calamus Root
Make Your Own Bend Over Oil
- To make the oil, combine the above powdered herbs, and add a piece of licorice or orris root, then cover it three times over with almond or sunflower oil.
- Keep it in a warm place for 2 to 3 months.
- Strain and bottle it.
Traditional Bend Over Spell
Bend–Over spells are essentially those spells designed to subjugate someone else to your will. With these types of spells, you can force your boss, coworker, family member, friend, or rival to treat you the way you would like to be treated and remove any type of confrontation. They can also be used for sexual domination. To make another person do what you want them to do, try one of these spells.
Items You Will Need:
- Black image candle to represent your subject
- Bend Over Oil
- Bend Over Powder
- Red Ink (Dragon’s Blood Ink preferable)
- Photo of target and personal concerns (if possible)
- Write the subject’s name nine times on the paper, then turn the paper 90 degrees and cross and cover it by writing, “Bend Over” nine times over the top of the names.
- Inscribe the subject’s name on the candle.
- If you have a photo, signature, hair, fingernail clippings or a small personal item belonging to the person, carve out the bottom of the candle and insert this.
- Anoint the candle with Bend Over oil and rub it in as you project your desires onto the candle.
- Envision what you want the person to do and how you want them to behave toward you.
- Place your candle on its holder.
- Dip the four corners of the paper into the Bend Over oil.
- Sprinkle it with Bend Over powder.
- Fold the paper toward you two times, enfolding the powder in the middle. Imagine your desired outcome as you do so. Turn your paper 90 degrees and fold it one or two more times. Then place it under the candle holder.
- Sprinkle Bend Over powder around the candle.
- Light it and let it burn all the way down.
- Bury the remains near the subject’s home or business and forget about it.
If you are new to making your own oil, just know it is not hard, and we will share popular recipes and tips in coming newsletters.
You may find this article helpful to learn how easy it is to make your own magic oil: