Quarrels and misunderstanding amongst family members are inevitable occurrences. Sometimes, they can be resolved easily while other times, finding a peaceful ground might be difficult. If you are always experiencing serious misunderstandings in your home then you can cast the following spells to restore peace.
A Spell to Stop Family Arguments
- Red thread
- A light blue taper candle
- A hair from your own head and from the person/s you are quarreling with.
- Petals from a deep-red rose
- Twist the hairs together by rubbing them between your fingers.
- Wind them round the red thread in the same manner.
- Twine them clockwise three times round the candle, about a third of the way down.
- Place the candle in the center of a pentagram made from the rose petals.
- When you perceive that the time is right, light the candle then focus on the flames for a moment or two.
- Visualize how you want peace and harmony to be restored to your home
Recite these lines:
Among those with whom I live my life,
Please send harmony to replace strife.
And let it be done, that it harm no one.
When the candle has burnt through the thread, then the spell is cast. After performing this spell, you should initiate a peace-making step. You can decide to call every member of the family for settlement.
A Spell for Burying the Hatchet
Where there is strife, cast this spell to bring peace. To perform this spell, everyone involved must be present. It doesn’t matter if they believe in magic or not.
- A strand of hair from each person
- A spade
- A sapling tree or a young shrub that will grow to a fair size in maturity.
- An unused hatchet
- Ribbons of the astrological colors appropriate to each member of the family or those involved in the friendship
- Dig a hole deep enough to support the sapling or shrub and drop the hairs into the bottom.
- As each hair is dropped, visualize as the hatred and bitterness in that individual evaporates and is replaced by good will.
- Tie the ribbons round the hatchet.
- Let every member form a circle around the hole then pass the hatchet in a counter clockwise manner round the circle. As it passes, let each person hold it for a few moments.
- During this time, the individual can either remain silent or say whatsoever comes to his heart before passing the hatchet to the other person.
- The next step is to lay the hatchet on the upturned palms of each person’s hands before putting it into the hole.
- Let everyone take a gentle hold of the tree or shrub and together it should be put into the ground, on top of the hatchet.
- Now, fill up the hole with sand and as that is done, visualize that the arguments are being buried for good along with the hatchet.
- You can say whatever word that comes into your heart during this process.