Do you know Marie Catherine Laveau also known as the Queen of Voodoo? This powerful woman who lived between September 10, 1801– June 15, 1881, was known for practicing Voodoo, Rootwork and other Magical arts. Her power was so great that even after her death and burial, her tomb is still considered as sacred.
She created many recipes and, in this article, we shall be looking at one of them.
Marie Laveau Water Recipe.
To make the famous Marie Laveau Water, you must gather the following ingredients and mix them on a Full Moon Night.
- 1 cup of holy water
- 1 cup of rose water
- 1 cup of spring water
- 1 cup of rainwater
- 1 cup of lavender water
The Uses of Marie Laveau Water
This water is very powerful and can enhance the magician’s abilities. The following are some other uses of Marie Laveau Water:
- It is used for attracting all kinds of blessings.
- For banishing negativity.
- Cleaning and protecting your Aura.
- It helps you to achieve a greater spiritual consciousness.
- It makes you more magical in general.
Amongst many other rituals, Marie Laveau Magical Water can be used in love, money, blessings, and cleansings rituals. If you haven’t worked with it before, then I must say that you have been missing a whole lot of wonderful experiences. Get your water today!
- https://www. magical recipesonline. com/category/magical-recipes