Many times it is difficult to cope with the reality of been separated from the love of your life because he/she had already gotten married to someone else. If you are desperate about marrying that individual you could try out a voodoo spell to separate the couple and make your lover to marry you.
There are other reasons why people carry out this spell to break a couple. Sometimes, it is done by family members who didn’t give their consent to the marriage or by an outsider (for example, an ex or new lover) who wishes that the marriage breaks.
The good thing about this spell is that you can also use it to break your partner’s extra marital affair. So at that point when your husband has decided to leave you for his mistress, try this spell and his love for the other woman will fade away.
Whatever might be your reason for desiring to cast this spell, just bear in mind that break up spells are powerful and should be carefully handled. Any mistake could cause great harm to you.
How to Cast a Voodoo Spell to Separate a Couple
- Black candle
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 1 table soon of cayenne powder
- 2 cups of salt
- Black cardboard or construction paper
- Using the scissors and construction paper, cut out a voodoo doll.
- Write your wishes at the back of the doll.
- Mix the cayenne powder with the garlic powder.
- Now call upon the goddess of love, Erzulies and recite your wishes to her.
- Write the name of one of the couple on the doll for thirteen times.
- Then cross over the name with the second person’s name.
- Place the doll inside the plate and pour in salt and the cayenne and garlic mixture.
Place the candle inside the plate at the center.
- Meditate and recite your request while the candle burns for thirteen minutes.
- Thank the goddess for answers to prayers.
Repeat the above procedures for 13 days after which you can keep the voodoo doll used for this break up ritual in a safe place until you get your results. After you have gotten the results of the voodoo spells to break up a marriage, you can throw the doll into a river or bury it.