Month 1: Introduction
In this first month, you will learn about the history of Hoodoo - from Africa through the Americas, to where it stands today. Including the current spiritual practices from Loas, Saints, and Ancestors. We also look at why we use the bible in conjure and which Psalms are used. HW: Setting up your ancestral altar
Month 2: Divination Methods
Learning to read spiritual messages is essential in Hoodoo. This month you will review a few months, and then choose a method that you will focus on throughout the course.
Month 3: Protection
(Updated: March 19, 2020) Learning protection work is essential. In Hoodoo Witchcraft, additional lessons of the variety of spirits and entities you may come across, and learn how to react to each situation.
Month 4: Hoodoo Candle Magic
Currently I am filming Week 4 & 5 - May 22
Month 5: Hoodoo Candle Magic Part 2
We continue our lessons in candle magic for magical solutions to commonly requested problems
Month 6: The "Voodoo Doll"
This month we learn about making our own voodoo dolls for a variety of purposes!
Month 7: Containers, Jars, and Bottles
Month 8: Bathing, Waters, and more
Updated: March 13, 2020
Month 9: Powders, Dirts, Minerals, Roots
At the end of the lesson, the student should be able to: Prepare Hoodoo powders; Use Hoodoo sachet powders; Work with red brick dust plus much more....
Month 10: Love
- HOODOO LOVE FORMULAS AND SPELLS
- SWEETENING SPELLS: HOW TO PERFORM THE MAGIC OF THE HONEY JAR
- Container Spell for Love Commitment
- Foot track magic – SHOE SPELLS AND SUPERSTITIONS
- Healing a Damaged Friendship: Forgiveness Spell
- Extra: Setting a Single Jar for Love Attraction
- BONUS: Honey Jars for a Peaceful Family Life
Month 11: Money
In this lesson plan, we learn how to work with four loas for financial assistance. It is recommended you work with one per week, performing a single ritual per week. I will also include rituals with some of the saints, and you can determine which spirits you feel most comfortable working with for money and prosperity.
Month 12: Baneful Hoodoo
Keeping with the theme of easy to perform conjure and hoodoo witchcraft, we will learn what to do should you find yourself needing of standing up for yourself or your loved ones.
- Saint Lucy – Two-headed Conjure Work
- A traditional New Orleans black coffin spell to bury your enemy
- How to use Ingredients in Hoodoo Hexing
- Baneful hoodoo using candle work
- Black-Candle Banishing Spell
- Divine Revenge Mirror Spell
- Lay down a trick to cause confusion in someone’s home
- Symptoms of Hoodoo and Black Magic on the Target
- To “Cross” an Enemy
References: Psalms and Saints
- Saint Peter to open the roads for you
- PSALMS 61 Recited when moving into a new home to bless it for good luck
- Psalm 23: For abundance, good luck, and success
- PSALMS 53 or protection from those who do evil.
- PSALMS 37 For protection from enemies and gossipers.
- PSALMS 109 For revenge
- Saint Martha helps women on the home front
- Spirits: Working with the Crossroad Spirit
HOODOO, ROOTWORK, CONJURE, MOJO BAGS, OILS, HONEY JARS, CANDLES, ROOTS, HERBS, FREE SPELLS…..and much much more.