Hoodoo Witch is a modern ‘hands-on” course in hoodoo spiked with witchcraft – teaching the student how to do both popular and traditional hoodoo style spells and rituals. By the end of the year, the student is capable to perform hoodoo spells and rituals to enhance their life!
It is not a course for you if you are looking to practice “conjure” or “rootwork”, or Voodoo.
Students are expected to try the weekly lesson for themselves.
What is included in this course:
- A Weekly Lesson in Hoodoo Witchcraft for 52 Weeks
- Video lessons included in many lessons
- Over 500 Spells are included
- Over 100 recipes are included
- NEW 2021 – Facebook Group
Link to the Facebook Group for the Hoodoo Witch Certification Course
To access the group, you will need to submit your Student Number.
What you don’t have to do to start this course:
#1 – You don’t have to buy our products to learn with Hoodoo Witch. Where and how you get your products to do the course is 100% your choice. We do have a student discount should you buy at our store
#2 – You don’t have to be from a specific race, region, country, religion, or any other variable to do this course. If you can read, and you’re open to learning hoodoo..then you’re welcome here at Hoodoo Witch.
#3 – You will not have to jump through hoops to impress us with your work – in order to pass this course and obtain a certificate of completion. Why? Because there is NO experts in hoodoo. No person or organization is “the best” at hoodoo. You work at your pace and your comfort level.
#4 – You do not have to use the BIBLE to do conjure. We will give you options for your spells, both using the psalms, and using other styles of hoodoo/conjure as practiced in other regions.
Success will be measured in the results or outcomes from your own work.
HOODOO IS ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE. THE SKILLS AND PRACTICES WITHIN HOODOO ARE PASSED DOWN THROUGH SKILL BASED LEARNING – NOT BOOKS. THEREFORE, NO TWO HOODOO PRACTITIONERS WILL WORK THE SAME. THIS MEANS YOU JUST NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS…..AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!
By the end of this course, you will be able to do your own hoodoo witchcraft work extremely effectively. You will make a choice in your second year on what area in Hoodoo or Witchcraft, or even move into VOODOO…..its up to you!
This course is updated regularly with new videos and ideas.
We are here to answer your questions about this course. Please allow 24 business hours – Monday to Friday – to get back to your email.
Can’t access the course? Email our IT support email@example.com
Teaching in 2021
Teachers in 2021:
- Miss Melinda
- Blonde Gypsy
Savannah teaches this course on THURSDAYS ONLY.
Month 1: Introduction
In this first month, you will learn about the history of Hoodoo - from Africa through the Americas, to where it stands today. Including the current spiritual practices from Loas, Saints, and Ancestors. We also look at why we use the bible in conjure and which Psalms are used. HW: Setting up your ancestral altar
- LATEST COURSE UPDATES & MESSAGES
- The Journey of Hoodoo into America
- Working With Your Ancestors
- African Pantheons and the Orishas and the 7 African Powers
- The Saints, Prayers, & The Bible in Hoodoo
- St. Jude – For impossible situations
- Saint Michael to help with your problems
- The Basics of the Hoodoo Altar
- Do You Know Your Saints?
Month 2: Divination Methods
Learning to read spiritual messages is essential in Hoodoo. This month you will review a few months, and then choose a method that you will focus on throughout the course.
Month 3: Protection
(Updated: March 19, 2020) Learning protection work is essential. In Hoodoo Witchcraft, additional lessons of the variety of spirits and entities you may come across, and learn how to react to each situation.
Month 4: Hoodoo Candle Magic
Currently I am filming Week 4 & 5 - May 22
Month 5: Hoodoo Candle Magic Part 2
We continue our lessons in candle magic for magical solutions to commonly requested problems
Month 6: The "Voodoo Doll"
This month we learn about making our own voodoo dolls for a variety of purposes!
Month 7: Containers, Jars, and Bottles
Month 8: Bathing, Waters, and more
Updated: March 13, 2020
Month 9: Powders, Dirts, Minerals, Roots
At the end of the lesson, the student should be able to: Prepare Hoodoo powders; Use Hoodoo sachet powders; Work with red brick dust plus much more....
Month 10: Love
- HOODOO LOVE FORMULAS AND SPELLS
- SWEETENING SPELLS: HOW TO PERFORM THE MAGIC OF THE HONEY JAR
- Container Spell for Love Commitment
- Foot track magic – SHOE SPELLS AND SUPERSTITIONS
- Healing a Damaged Friendship: Forgiveness Spell
- Extra: Setting a Single Jar for Love Attraction
- BONUS: Honey Jars for a Peaceful Family Life
Month 11: Money
In this lesson plan, we learn how to work with four loas for financial assistance. It is recommended you work with one per week, performing a single ritual per week. I will also include rituals with some of the saints, and you can determine which spirits you feel most comfortable working with for money and prosperity.
Month 12: Baneful Hoodoo
Keeping with the theme of easy to perform conjure and hoodoo witchcraft, we will learn what to do should you find yourself needing of standing up for yourself or your loved ones.
- Saint Lucy – Two-headed Conjure Work
- A traditional New Orleans black coffin spell to bury your enemy
- How to use Ingredients in Hoodoo Hexing
- Baneful hoodoo using candle work
- Black-Candle Banishing Spell
- Divine Revenge Mirror Spell
- Lay down a trick to cause confusion in someone’s home
- Symptoms of Hoodoo and Black Magic on the Target
- To “Cross” an Enemy
References: Psalms and Saints
- Saint Peter to open the roads for you
- PSALMS 61 Recited when moving into a new home to bless it for good luck
- Psalm 23: For abundance, good luck, and success
- PSALMS 53 or protection from those who do evil.
- PSALMS 37 For protection from enemies and gossipers.
- PSALMS 109 For revenge
- Saint Martha helps women on the home front
- Spirits: Working with the Crossroad Spirit