Spells to Heal and Remedy Impotence
Impotence Diagnosis: The Hand of Ishtar
According to ancient Mesopotamian belief, all-seeing, all-knowing spirits punish a host of infractions, some of which you may not even have realized you had committed until you received the punishment. Mesopotamian deities typically communicate their displeasure by inflicting disease. Each possesses its own specific illness. Thus you will know by the disease, whose displeasure you have evoked. Ishtar, Divine Spirit of Love, Life, and Sexual Delights, punishes via sexual dysfunction. If impotence is a result of her anger, then the only way it can be resolved is through rituals to evoke her forgiveness.
However, a problem of ambiguity exists: impotence may also be the result of malevolent bewitchment cast by another person, or of a mangled Fidelity Spell cast by your wife to stop you playing around on the side. (The notion of a purely physical cause may or may not have existed.)
The root cause of impotence affects the nature of its cure. This diagnostic spell seeks to determine whether lack of sexual ability stems from human hands or from the Hand of Ishtar. As with many healing rituals, someone else performs the spell for the patient.
- Form dough from emmer wheat and potter’s clay.
- Use it to create male and female figures.
- Place one on top of the other, however you’re inspired.
- Place them near the afflicted man’s head.
- Recite an incantation seven times, blessing Ishtar and requesting that the needed information be clearly revealed.
- Remove these figures and place them in the vicinity of a pig. If the pig approaches the figures, this confirms that Ishtar is responsible for the ailment. A cure may be made through offerings and rituals of appeasement. If however the pig does not approach the figures, if they do not attract its attention, the man has been bewitched by a person. In order to undo the spell, he must find the charm and undo it or take other magical measures.
I’ve left the ancient spell’s original instructions as per materials, on the off chance that emmer has some magical qualities distinct from other wheat and that this ingredient may be possible for some to find. However, feel free to substitute a more convenient wheat if needs be.
Impotence Remedy (1) Dandelion
Early American colonists recommend dandelions to counteract impotence based on magical and folk-healing traditions. Interestingly dandelion leaves have since been discovered to contain extremely high quantities of Vitamin A, essential for production of male and female sex hormones.
A glass of dandelion wine serves as a restorative potion. Alternatively add dandelion leaves to salad. Before consuming, murmur your desires over the food and visualize successful accomplishment of the spell.
Impotence Remedy (2) Dragon’s Blood Spell
Place a chunk of dragon’s blood in a red bag and keep it under the mattress, to reinvigorate male sexual prowess.
Iron Spell Iron Key
- Obtain seven keys, each from a different house, each from a different town.
- Heat them until red-hot on an anvil. (A cast-iron pan will substitute.)
- Blend water from seven different sources: the original Moroccan formula requests water from seven different wells, in itself an adaptation of the ancient pan-Semitic miraculous water from seven springs. If either option is a possibility, follow the original directions. Otherwise, seven types of bottled spring water, each deriving from a different source, is a realistic modern update.
- Pour this blended water over the red-hot keys. The patient is then exposed to the steam. (Be careful not to scald yourself; the goal is to improve the situation, not worsen it.)
- Catch the water as it comes off the anvil or pan.
- When it cools off, use it to bathe the afflicted parts.
Strong as an Oak Spell
Oaks are traditionally associated with primal male power. This spell may be used to remedy impotence or just enhance sexual capacity.
- Look for an older, strong, powerful-looking oak.
- Talk to the tree: whisper your situation to it, describing your needs and desires. Request assistance.
- Look down: if the tree is sympathetic, you’ll find twigs or acorns on the ground.
- Actually seeing the twig or acorn fall—or even being hit on the head by one—is a profound assurance of assistance.
- Leave a gift and libation for the tree; gather up your acorn or twig and carry it with you.
Super Sexual Ability Spells
As the Marvellettes sang, “My baby must be a magician because he’s sure got the magic touch!” These spells may benefit someone suffering from erectile dysfunction, it doesn’t hurt to try; however their real goal is to transform regular sex into nights (and days!) of unflagging ecstasy.
Male Super Sexual Ability Spells tend to take the form of potions or virility charms. In many cases the magic symbolism inherent in these spells evokes female sexual symbolism in order to enhance male sexual ability (almonds, honey, clams, and more).
All Night Long Oil
Add essential oil of jasmine, ideally jasmine sambac, to sweet almond oil. Use this oil to dress candles or the body, to magically fulfill the promise inherent in its name.
Date Super Sex Spell
Make a date with some dates: carry cleansed, dried date pits in a conjure bag, for enhanced sexual ability.
Johnny-Jump-Up Sex Power Spell
Carry dried Johnny-Jump-Up blossoms in a conjure bag to enhance male sexual potency.
Sexual Prowess Potion Chickpeas
To enhance male sexual prowess:
- Soak chickpeas (garbanzo beans) in water. They will swell.
- When they are completely soft and swollen, strain out the chickpeas and drink the water. This allegedly makes a man so virile he can deflower 72 virgin cows in one night.
Sexual Prowess Powder Breakfast of Champions
Before breakfast on three consecutive mornings, eat shelled almonds pounded with cinnamon and then mixed into honey. Three mornings is allegedly enough to provide a long-lasting effect.
Sexual Prowess Spell
Keep male fern and High John the Conqueror roots stored among your clothing. When you wear the clothing, you will allegedly radiate sexual magnetism.
Virility Charm Horns
Double horns evoke primal female power, reflecting the appearance of women’s internal sexual organs; a single horn manifests male primal power and sexual vigor for obvious reasons. Although men aren’t inherently vulnerable to the Evil Eye, their sexual power and reproductive capacity are among the Evil Eye’s primary targets. Charms representing horns, traditionally worn around the neck, potently protect male genitalia and virility.
Ya Ya Powder
Grind, powder, and blend the following: cinnamon, peppermint, red sandalwood, and vetiver. Dust the sheets or dust yourself to inspire your partner.