When things go wrong in our lives, it could be as a result of the negative energy that has invaded our space and attached to us. Bad energy can attach to us through bad feelings such as depression, anger, fear, unhappiness etc. Negative energy can be picked from the environment and sometimes they can be sent to us by our enemies to make our lives harder.
There is no reason to remain stuck to negative energies since there are some spells that can be cast to remove them from our lives.
A Spell to Disperse Negative Emotions
There is a simple technique for dealing with negative energies such as anger and resentment. It uses the Elements and their qualities in a very positive way. The circle of light links with spirit, the dark stone represents Earth and the water acts in its cleansing capacity.
- A dark stone
- Take the dark stone in your hand and visualize a circle of light protecting you.
- Place the stone over your solar plexus.
- Visualize the negative emotions flowing into the stone.
- Meditate on the cause of the emotion.
- Raise the stone over to your head for clarity then place it over your heart.
- Declare you intention. You can say:
With this stone Negativity be gone,
Let water cleanse it
Back where it belongs.
Concentrate on projecting the negative emotion into the stone and when you are done, imagine the emotion being sealed inside the stone. End the spell and cast the stone into running water. This spell will create room for positive things to come into your life.
You will need:
- 1 broom
- 1 sprig of Rue
- 2 black candles
- Paper and pen
- 2 white candles
- 3 drops of pennyroyal oil in a bowl of spring water
- Sandalwood incense
- Before starting this spell, use the broom to sweep the air to clear the energy.
- Place the white candles in the north and east direction and the black candles in the south and west direction.
- Light the candles and incense.
- Sit in the center of the circle and inhale deeply and exhale.
- While in a relaxed state of mind, dip the rue into the water and splash it over yourself.
- You can say:
“Bad luck (or whatever you wish to get rid of) – be gone!”
- Repeat the above step at least nine times then write on the paper what you want to get rid of.
- On the paper, draw a big cross over it and burn it with the black south candle flame.
- End the ritual and bury the ashes.
A Spell For Overcoming your Shadows
Sometimes, we make mistakes in life and the consequences keep haunting us. They are like a dark shadow that won’t let us have peace. It could be a bad childhood experience, a failed relationship or any bad experience that is difficult to let go.
This spell can be used to cleanse all past hurt and give you a fresh beginning. It is best performed during the new Moon.
- White candle
- Cedar or Sage smudging stick
- Ritual knife
- Cast your ritual circle.
- Sweep the ritual space using the smudge stick. Do this while moving around the circle in a clockwise manner.
- Imagine that your space is dome shaped.
- Ring the bell.
- With your arms raised, palms facing upwards, acknowledge the Goddess and say:
Queen of the Underworld, Protector of all believers in you,
It is my will on this night of the new moon
To overcome my shadows and bring about change.
I invite you to this my circle to assist and protect me in my rite.
Hold your athame or knife in your hands in acknowledgement of the God and say:
Lord of the Upper realms, Friend of all who work with you,
It is my will on this night of the new moon
To overcome my shadows to bring about change.
I invite you to my circle to assist me and protect me in my rite.
Light the candle and say:
Behind me the darkness, in front of me the light
As the wheel turns, I know that every end is a beginning.
I see birth, death and regeneration.
- Meditate on what you want. Visualize the inflow of peace and joy into your life.
- Light the candle and watch as it burns out your past hurts, mistakes and failures.
- Pick up the candle and hold it above your head.
- Now allow yourself to feel the positive energy of the light.
- Feel the energy of the light shower down around you, as the negativity drains away.
- Now draw the power of the light into you and feel the energy in every pore.
- Pass the candle around you and visualize the energy building up.
- If you wish, say:
Let the light cast out darkness.
- Eat the cake and drink the wine.
- Thank the God and Goddess for their presence.
- End the ritual