What is depression? It is a common medical illness that makes an individual to constantly have negative feelings and feel sad. Depression leads to a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed. It is an emotional condition.
Depression can be treated with a spell however this doesn’t serve as a substitute for medical care. What this spell does is to cleanse the individual’s aura and top up the energy needed to overcome depression.
- Piece of angelica root for a woman
- Pine cone for a man
- Red flannel pouch or talisman bag
- Sprig of rosemary
- White candle
- Small dog tag, lucky coin or token
- Clary sage oil to dress the objects and to use as incense
- Your burin or a pin
- If your client is a woman, inscribe her initials on the Angelica root and dress it with the clary sage oil. For a male client, do the same with the pine cone.
- Dedicate the lucky token or charm to your favorite deity.
- Fortify it to work for the person concerned. You can say something like:
I call upon this good luck token to bring healing to …..(mention the name of the person)
- If you working with a dog tag, inscribe either the individual’s initial, astrological sign or the rune symbol Kenaz which is for enhancing inner strength.
- State your intention during this process.
- Place all the objects into the pouch.
- Light the candle and incense.
- Pour a little drop of oil on the pouch and dress it while meditating on your goal.
- Pass the pouch through the incense to charge it.
- Visualize the disappearance of depression, sadness, anxiety and the inflow of joy, happiness, etc.
- Now pass the pouch over the candle three times while asking your favorite deity to help you in your task.
If you did this job for someone, give the individual the pouch and ask them to carry it on them for at least a week. If you did it for yourself, carry the pouch on you wherever you go.
After a while, you must charge the pouch again so that it would continue to work effectively. To do this, burn a candle for a short while and direct its energy to the pouch.
A spell for purifying emotions
There comes a time in your life when you feel that you are no longer in control of your life. You feel so stressed and negativity keeps building up in your space. At such times, you need to undergo a purification after which things will get back in place.
This spell I am about to share with you uses the four elements and can be performed in the evening during a waning moon.
This spell would teach you how to make your emotions work for you rather than letting them overwhelm you.
- Bowl of salt
- Dried herbs (such as sage for wisdom)
- A vessel in which the herbs can be burned.
- White candle
- Bowl of water
- Light the candle
- Stand in your sacred space and say:
“I call upon the elements in this simple ceremony that I may be cleansed from the contamination of negativity.”
- Wave your hand over or through the flame and say:
“I willingly release negative action in my fire.”
- Rub salt on your hands and say:
“I release stumbling blocks and obstacles in my earth.”
- Light the herbs, wave the smoke in front of you, and inhale the perfume. As it is burning say:
“I clear my air of unwise thoughts.”
- Dip your hands in the water and say:
I purify this water.
Let this relinquishing be gentle.
Purified, cleansed and released in all ways,
I now acknowledge my trust and faith in my own clarity.
- Spend a few minutes thinking about the next few weeks to come. Recognize that there may be times when you need the clarity you have just requested.
- Now dispose of the ingredients immediately.
- Pour the salt into the ashes then pour the water on the ground so that it mingles with the ashes and salt.
- End the spell.
Finally, for this spell to work, the individual must be willing to let go of all depressing and negative thoughts so that something positive can come in.