In life everything has two poles. There are positive energies that guide and support us and there are also negative energies that tend to drain our vitality. Sometimes these negative energies are sent by witches to harm you.
BWC says, “Some of the energy affecting the client is of their own making! Yes! You can cause your own downfall by consistently drawing negative energy into your life. Typically, the client will only notice the negative consequence of all of the toxic energy when they are unable to shift this energy themselves, and then people like to assign the blame to the daemonic!” (1)
Other types of energies are indeed completely separate from yourself, and you become a target of nefarious actions from various types of beings. These energies have not yet been categorized and documented by the scientific communities but in time to come, this will indeed happen.
In this blog, we shall give you a guide on how to protect yourself and your families from evil spirits that try to infuse you with negative energies, by using very simple tools you may have around your house right now.
What will you need?
- A thick white velon.
- A sheet of paper and a pen.
- A piece of red ribbon.
- And a photograph of the people you want to protect.
- Turn on the white velon.
- Meditate on the persons you wish to protect.
- Imagine them wrapped in a halo of white light.
- On the sheet of paper write this spell:
“This ritual I do to protect (mention the full names of the people) them from all evil so that no ritual, spell or witchcraft work reaches them and anyone who tries to harm them through witchcraft shall have his curse returned to him in multiples of three. “
- Wrap the photos into the paper that has the protection spells.
- Tie together using a red ribbon.
- Then recite the above spell three times.
- Keep the photos in a safe place.
As long as you keep the photos in a safe place then no harm will come to you nor your family members.
Saturday is a special day for evil spirits because it is their resting day. This day is appropriate to carry out protection spells.
- Stand facing north, with your legs apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Breathe deeply three times, then with your head facing forward, say:
“I protect myself from you, evil spirits that try to approach me, with this spell that gives me the power of my soul that is pure as the centuries that compose it”
Then turn your head to the left and say:
“By the lords of the past, I remove all the spirits of the past.”
Then turn your head to the right and say:
“By the lords of the future I drive away all the spirits that are sent to harm me”
Then look over your shoulder and say:
“I get away from every evil energy and close the door where evil can enter.”
After each recitation take a deep breath and believe the spell has worked.
Lemon is considered a blessed fruit because it has extra ordinary energetic qualities. It can be used to protect and ward away evil spirits.
If you suspect that someone close to you is being influenced by an evil spirit then you should carry out this spell.
- Cut three lemons into halves and place it inside a white plate.
- Add a little sugar and place it under the bed of the individual.
- If two people lie on the bed then you should write the individual’s name on a piece of paper.
- Put a little dish of water beside him.
- If the lemons darken in few hours then it has absorbed the negative energies.
- Throw away the lemons then clean the affected person’s room by burning sage for three days.
- Pass the burning sage from his head to toe.
- Clean the room by passing smoke through every corner of the house.
- Redo this spell after three days and if the lemons still darken in few hours then you must seek the help of a powerful witch.